Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

DBBS

:

Events : Networking; Only 20% of Openings Are Advertised. Tactics to Find the Other 80%

Export Event

Requestor

Jessica Hutchins

Requestor Department

DBBS

Requestor Phone

314-747-0876

Requestor Email

jhutchins@wustl.edu

Type of Event

Non-Scientific Seminar

Type of Lecture

Named Lecture

Start Time

3/14/2017 4:00 PM

End Time

3/14/2017 5:30 PM

Recurrence

 

All Day Event

 

Show RSVP

No

Sponsoring Department/Group

The Career Center

Speaker/Honorific

Arlene Taich, Ph.D.

Speaker Affiliation

WU Career Center

Title

Networking; Only 20% of Openings Are Advertised. Tactics to Find the Other 80%

Add More Speakers (Optional)

No

2nd Speaker/Honorific

 

2nd Speaker Affiliation

 

2nd Title

 

3rd Speaker/Honorific

 

3rd Speaker Affiliation

 

3rd Title

 

4th Speaker/Honorific

 

4th Speaker Affiliation

 

4th Title

 

Location

Bernard Becker Medical Library, Room 405

Comments


Networking; Only 20% of Openings Are Advertised. Tactics to Find the Other 80%
Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 4 pm-5:30 pm
Medical Campus: Becker 405

Only 10 to 20% of all jobs are advertised and each ad yields an average of 200 applicants. Learn to increase your probability of being hired and even have opportunities created for you. This program is recommended for all graduate and postdoc scholars, particularly before you attend your first conference.

RSVP: https://wustl-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?s=event&ss=ws&_ksl=1&mode=list

Sponsored by the WU Career Center.

Submit Another Request

No

Cancel Event

No

Career/Professional Development

Yes

PostdocEvent

Yes

Sponsor/Location

The Career Center -
Location:  Bernard Becker Medical Library, Room 405

Speaker/Title

Arlene Taich, Ph.D. -
Networking; Only 20% of Openings Are Advertised. Tactics to Find the Other 80%

Sponsor/Speaker/Title/Location

The Career Center -
Location:  Bernard Becker Medical Library, Room 405 -
Arlene Taich, Ph.D. -
Networking; Only 20% of Openings Are Advertised. Tactics to Find the Other 80%

start

3/14/2017

ShowOnHomePage

Yes

Approved Event

Yes

iCal

http://dbbs.wustl.edu/_vti_bin/owssvr.dll?CS=109&Cmd=Display&List={3C2772E8-70D9-4EF9-BB74-B38E64DFF302}&CacheControl=1&ID=&Using=event.ics

Attachments

Content Type: Event
Created at 1/17/2017 2:19 PM by Jessica Hutchins
Last modified at 1/17/2017 2:20 PM by Jessica Hutchins