We evaluate applicants without regard to immigration status and are committed to providing a supportive training environment for all admitted applicants.
- You are not required or obligated to reveal your DACA or undocumented status.
- However, you will be required to choose a current visa type. In the drop down list you will have the option to choose “Other” or “None”.
- In DBBS essay #1 or #2, you may discuss your status as an undocumented or DACAmented applicant, especially if it is relevant to your academic background, interests, or life experiences.
- You may also ask a recommender to comment on your status in their letter of recommendation.
- Undocumented and DACAmented applicants are eligible for application fee waivers on the same terms as other applicants.
- Undocumented and DACAmented applicants who are offered admission are guaranteed funding that includes full tuition waiver, a generous yearly stipend and health coverage.
The Center for Diversity & Inclusion, the Office for International Students & Scholars, and the Office of Scholar Programs provide support for undocumented students.